Through the strategic alliances the Foundation seeks three objectives:
- Guarantee access to justice for the vulnerable population that is served by different social organizations.
- Assist the institutional legal needs of non-profit entities with low economic capacity.
- Develop projects of collective impact that benefit people with limited economic resources.
- Institutional advice to non-profit organizations without financial resources to pay a lawyer.
- Legal support in projects that favor their beneficiaries (legal education, care brigades, investigations, etc.)
- Refer individual cases of beneficiaries to the foundation’s network of lawyers.
- Training for non-profit entities in legal matters
If you work in a social organization it can be a:
i) pro bono client if it is a non-profit entity with scarce financial resources and if you only want to receive institutional legal advice (in this case fill out the form “request a lawyer”)
ii) a strategic ally if you work for the vulnerable population and want that population to access pro bono services and collective impact projects (in this case, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Institutional Advice:
In the following areas of execution:
- Identification of legal needs of the population
- Trainings on legal education
- Legal Assistance Brigades
- Public incident
- Strategic litigation
Workshops aimed at work teams of non-profit entities on common legal needs of this type of institutions.
4. Monitoring Committee
Biannual meeting between the ProBono Colombia Foundation and a delegate of the strategic ally. They are generated on the following topics:
- Review and monitoring of institutional advice.
- Satisfaction evaluation of services provided.
- Evaluation of the impact caused in the projects
- Planning of future pro bono projects.